Clara Ole’s Three Cheese Pasta Sauce to Eat on the Road
Pinoy Spaghetti or Filipino Spaghetti is the Filipino version of spaghetti. This version of spaghetti requires the use of sugar, hotdogs, and banana ketchup. It might be peculiar to some, but these ingredients brings up a whole new flavor that is totally Filipino. Another version is what I call Filipino Spaghetti, which has the same good taste that I enjoyed a lot.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 cup butter / Cooking Oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc white onion, chopped
- 1kg ground pork
- 1 pc carrot
- 227g pineapple tidbits in can
- 1 pinch McCormick Iodized Salt
- 1 kg Clara Ole Three Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 500g fettuccine or spaghetti, boiled
- 1 pc boiled egg/salted egg, sliced
HOW TO COOK
- In a medium-size sauce pan, sauté garlic and onion in butter or cooking oil over medium heat.
- Add ground pork and cook until slightly brown. Add Clara Ole 3 Cheese Pasta Sauce, carrots and pineapple tidbits including the juice.
- When the mixture simmers, add water and stir gently. Let it sit until bubbles appear. Add salt to taste.
- Pour sauce over cooked pasta, top with sliced boiled egg for texture.